The unique specifications of Prestige Oak Flooring make it ideal throughout the home with the exception of wet areas such as bathrooms, WC’s & laundries. Available in beautiful décors to compliment any interiors, with exceptional durability.
• Engineered Timber manufactured from genuine European Oak.
• Easy care and maintenance, allergy free.
• 7 layers of UV-cured wear resistant Premium German Polyurethane coating.
• Superior matte coating, light wire brush surface, timeless look.
• Variation in specific colours will include: gum veins, black streaking, tiger marks, knots and colour toning.
This is the natural beauty of European Oak’s character.
• VOC Emissions: <E1, below World Health Organisation Level.
• ‘CE’ label is the manufacturer’s declaration that the product meets the European conformity code.
• Warranty: Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 20 years domestic Finish Warranty.